Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF


It's Friday afternoon. Hallelujah! It's been SUCH a busy week!

Lets just talk for a minute about a blast from Friday's past. TGIF. As in Friday nights on ABC. I'm talking about Full House, Family Matters, The Dinosaurs. Aka, TV's finest. (Side note: do you guys remember the baby on Dinosaurs "I'm the baby got to love me." Yep, that was my sister KK in dinosaur form.) And who can forget Boy Meets World (aka, BMW) or Step by Step. Followed by 20/20. (Side note 2: I have a weakness for 20/20. Like I love it. Greg finds this funny as most times that we watch it I have fallen asleep on the couch by 9:20.)

Anyways, I am in strong support of ABC bringing TGIF back. Can you imagine? Michelle Tanner is 22. Steve Urkel is 40. DJ Tanner has 3 kids. Comet Tanner is...well, dead, unfortunately. (Shed a tear, I loved that dog...) Cory and Tapanga are married. Who is with me? A relaxing Friday night at home with the company of the Tanners and the Winslows. A girl can dream...


<


1 comment: