
Its funny how a basic cup of coffee can be so indivualized. I like skim milk and 2 splendas. My mom says that the thought of having 2 splendas in her coffee makes her jaw want to lock. I think its perfect!!! How do you take YOUR coffee??
A blog is "A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life." Well, if the shoe fits.

Extra strong Baby's Coffee La Tasse Cajun, 3 equals
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of Baby's Coffee (www.babyscoffee.com) before until we bought a house in Lafayette. The Lafayette Welcoming committee came by our house and dropped of a gift basket with the coffee in it! This is why I love Laffy so much....welcoming committies!! especially funny since Charles and I were both born and raised in Lafayette. Anyway, Baby's Coffee is not even cajun, its from Key West...so random...but its delicious.