I know that all in Washington are saddened at the passing of Ted Kennedy. I decided when I started this blog that I would leave my political beliefs out of it, so I will hold true to that, but I do have to say that like many, many Americans I find the Kennedy's fascinating and intriguing (I also find the Bush family fascinating and intriguing, as to keep my blog "bipartisan".)
Greg and I saw Ted Kennedy at the Centennial Gala of the National Cathedral in 2007, and I must admit, I was politico-struck (DC's version of starstruck). I found it very cool to say I had seen one of THE Kennedy's. He was also married to a South Louisiana girl, who happened to be first cousins with my childhood pediatrician. Small world.
My sympathies go out to the Kennedy family as they mourn the loss of their father, husband, and uncle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment