Thursday, August 13, 2009

Roller Shoes

I hate them. You know which ones I am talking about...the shoes that kids can morph from a "walker" to a "skater" with a little click of the heel. It drives me crazy when kids are skating on their heels throughout the grocery store. Come on parents, there is a time and a place. And in my day, it was at The Skate Zone in Lafayette while I jammed to hits by "New Kids on the Block" or when Leanne and I "bladed" around the old hood. How does Central Market compare to these places? It doesn't...trust me, I love Central Market, but it is HARDLY The Skate Zone.

So long story short, I think these shoes should be banned. Kids look as they they are about to crack their head open as they zip through grocery shopping with their Mom. And they just irk me to no end. Maybe I am jealous that these kids get to mvoe faster down the aisle than I can. Maybe it makes me long for 1991 and my awesome Barbie Skates. Whatever the reason, I hate these things.

But thats just my opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment