Friday, September 18, 2009

Round Top Bound...

I am heading with Mom, Leanne, and my honorary aunt Mrs. Mary to the Roundtop Antique Show (Marburger Farms to be specific...)on Tuesday, September 29th. I am so excited to get some inspirtation (and furniture and knick knacks) for the house that Greg and I do not own yet...or for our wonderful little rental apt (it would be MORE wonderful if the upstairs AC and washing machine would quit acting up...)

Things on my wish list:
- Cool old prints that I can frame
- Cool old baskets that I can put under the fabulous antique table I have on "loan" from mi madre
- Any cool master bedroom furniture, again, for the master bedroom that doesn't exist
- Buffet and dining room table inspirations...perhaps I can buy in the spring?
- 1 piece that I have a vision for. Not sure what thats going to be yet. But its going to involve Greg and I painting and making pretty.
- Something with ikat fabric. I think it would be a great tie-in with our other furniture.

Next thought to consider...where to keep all of this wonderful stuff I want until my imaginary house actually exists....

No comments:

Post a Comment