Thursday, September 17, 2009

GEAUX

All I have been able to think about this evening is my days at LSU. Maybe its the cool breeze in the air reminding me its football season. Maybe its that I am quickly trying to pick out a purple dress for a gameday party next week. Maybe its that I had dinner with my oldest friends, and one that I spent much of my childhood and college days tailgating with. Whatever it is, it makes me miss my days in the DDD House, nights spent at Bogies, and afternoons spent tailgating. While I can't claim to be the worlds biggest football fan, I really do love LSU. The history, tradition, and culture is second to none. I love the color purple...and I love the way the band sounds when they first walk on the field. You know....DUHHHH DUHHH DUHHHH NUH! (Any Tiger fan knows what I am talking about) For those of you who don't know, click on the link to experience the ultimate in LSU awesomeness. Gives me chills everytime... GEAUX TIGERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QP0u0lVZA

A few pics from Football Season my Junior Year (Fall 2004, wow, that makes me feel old...)




1 comment:

  1. Courtney,
    Are you serious?!? You may have been a junior....but I was a freshman. Look at my eyes! Let's find a more appropriate picture!

    ReplyDelete