Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back from a creative hiatus...

I have been lacking creative mind flow for the past few days, hence my lack of blog entries. I'm going to go ahead and blame it on a combination of being on "island time" down in Galveston and majorly annoying allergies. And today its raining, which makes me feel like I should still be in bed, so I am going to keep this simple.

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July. Ours was super relaxing and fun. My mom is the winner of 10 cool points as she proudly sported her 2002 Old Navy Flag T-shirt. Pictures to follow.

Big news: my best friend Lizzie and her husband Charlie are going to have a baby. I have named the baby Billie Jean until it (he OR she) is born. If I were Lizzie and Charlie, I would seriously consider keeping that name permanently. We are SO SO SO excited for Lizzie and Chuck and cannot wait for Baby Billie Jean to be born:)

In other news, I went tubing this weekend. Now some of you might think "whats the big deal with that." Well, I have this weird (and I will confess, completely irrational and unfounded) fear of what might be lurking in the water. Namely jelly fish and sharks. This weekend I overcame (well at least for the moment) my major fear and not only got in the water TWICE, but also went tubing. It was a huge step (or swim) for me and I actually enjoyed it.

I've got a lot of topics to share my pointless opinions with you this week, so be sure to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment