A blog is "A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life."
Well, if the shoe fits.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentines Day
I know I have been very much MIA. Debating whether I am going to keep writing or shut this thing down...stay tuned.
I'm a newlywed from Texas and Louisiana.
I am a fundraiser/event planner and love to plan parties.
I know all of the Pottery Barn merchandise, have watched All My Children since birth, have a dorky obsession with the Beach Boys and could live on sliced avocado and chili cheese fritos (not together though...) I love my husband, sisters, family and friends. I love drinking "pink drinks" on the deck of Galveston, tailgaiting for LSU games (even more than I actually like WATCHING the games...) I love talking on the phone to my grandmother, weddings, and politics. We used to live in Washington D.C., and miss it, but we are so happy to be living in Houston again.
I dislike cigarettes (as most former smokers do), poodles, and those jumpsuits that are somehow "in" right now.
It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me...
ReplyDeleteIndependent Delhi Escorts %Independent Delhi Escorts%
Photos Of Delhi Escorts %Photos Of Delhi Escorts%
Escorts Service in Delhi %>Escorts Service in Delhi%
Delhi Escort Whatsapp Number %Delhi Escort Whatsapp Number%
Delhi College Girl Escorts %Delhi College Girl Escorts%
Busty Escorts in Delhi %Busty Escorts in Delhi%
Punjabi Escorts in Delhi %Punjabi Escorts in Delhi%
Travel Escorts in Delhi %Travel Escorts in Delhi%
very well explained, comments really do help us in gaining backlinks but we should always be careful about what we write in our comments..
ReplyDeleteEscorts in Nehru Place
Escorts in Paharganj
Escorts in Rajouri Garden
Escorts in Saket
Delhi Escort Photos
Escorts Service in Delhi
_____$$$$_________$$$$
___$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$
___$Independent Escorts Delhi$
___$$Cheap Rate Delhi Escorts$
___$$$$$$Delhi Escorts Photos$
_$$$$$$$Delhi Escorts$$$$$$$$
__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$Call Girls in Delhi$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_______$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__________$$$$$$$
____________$$$