Tory Burch's REVA flats changed my life a few years ago. They are comfortable, cute, and versatile. And for my size 9.5 Narrow foot, they are heaven. I have decided that even if they go out of style I will continue to wear them as they are just so darn comfy!
I have a few pairs...black patent, black and gold, purple and gold (logically I call them my "LS-Shoes"), silver metallic, and gold metallic. Now, I'm in a bit of a pickle because my black and gold, silver metallic, and gold metallic are all reallllly whipped out. I'm talking bad (the black pair has a massive hole under my big toe, not a good look...) SO, that being said, I need to replace them. But to replace ALL of them at once is a fairly large expense, one that is not recession worthy. So, here my shallow shoe dilemma lies. Black, silver, or gold?
In other news, Athens was amazing. We beat the Dawgs in the last minute of the game. It was the perfect gameday! Gorgeous weather, good friends, and a serious football game. We are heading to BR this weekend to take on #1 Florida. GEAUX TIGERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ebay! there are lots of revas - i just checked.
ReplyDeleteany thoughts about tevas? i think you should blog about revas vs. tevas