In the midst of my summer boredom, I have been reading lots and lots of blogs. Inspired by these bloggers, who clearly have way too much time on their hands, I have decided to admit that I too have too much time on my hands and have decided to write my own. I'm not 100% sure what I will write about, but being ADHD, I normally have about 1 million thoughts bouncing around in my head, so I am SURE I will be able to come up with something a few times a week. So that being said, here goes nothing....
Tonight is a big night for us Tigers in Texas as LSU is one game away from beating UT in the baseball college world series. I have proudly worn my purple and gold around Houston for almost a week now. Mr. Tiger (aka my husband Greg) and I will be watching the game with my family (Mom, Dad, 2 sisters, Leanne and KK, a WILD woman puppy named Lola, and a grumpy fish named Sally.)
So be sure to watch the game tonight...and as my favorite poster during last nights game said...TIGERS MESS WITH TEXAS.
No comments:
Post a Comment